Title of the programme: Interreg Central Europe 2014-2020
Title of the Priority Axis within the programme: 2. cooperation on low-carbon strategies in Central Europe.
Name of the specific objective: 2.2 Improving territorial energy strategies and policies that have an impact on climate change mitigation
Completion date: 1 June 2016 – 31 May 2019
- Lead Partner/Coordinator/: SIPRO Development Agency-Ferrara (Italy)
- City of Bydgoszcz (Poland)
- Innovation Centre W.E.I.Z. (Austria)
- City of Split (Croatia)
- Grodzisk Mazowiecki Commune (Poland)
- Energy Agency Golea, Nova Gorica (Slovenia)
- Regional authority of Hajdu-Bihar, Debrecen (Hungary)
- LEAG Gorenjska Local Energy Agency (Slovenia)
- Sinergis srl (Italy)
- City of Ludwigsburg (Germany)
Associate partners associated with the City of Bydgoszcz:
University of Technology and Life Sciences,
Zespół Szkół Mechanicznych nr 2 in Bydgoszcz – RES Demonstration Centre,
The city of Bielsko-Biała,
Association of Municipalities Polish Network “Energie Cites”.
Project in numbers
- 10 project partners
- 36 months implementation period
- 9 main project results
- 274 500 Euro budget for Bydgoszcz
- 85% co-financing rate
About the project:
The basis for the introduction of the energy management process in local government units is to have competent services that will be appropriate partners for energy companies and expert companies. Every municipality is looking for good energy management solutions and establishes its organisational structures. There are few energy and environmental management cells in the form of a separate structure and assigned responsibility.
- Develop and implement integrated territorial plans to increase the use of renewable energy sources and improve energy efficiency.
- Designing and testing concepts and tools for improving energy management in cities
- Improving the definition of low-carbon strategies and policies tailored to Central European energy areas
Planned substantive results
- International good practice catalogue on local energy planning.
- Toolkit CitiEnGov containing guidelines, document templates, technical solutions for energy data harmonisation and management.
- International concept of creating an energy office.
- Training module for improving the competence of the energy office.
- Training plan for the energy office.
- Strategies and action plans.
- International concept to support energy efficiency and RES solutions.
- Pilot actions in 6 countries.
- Investment in Split, street lighting.
Energy Management Team of the Bydgoszcz City Hall
Mateusz Buza – email: email@example.com
Tel.:+48 52 58 59 481
More information about the project:
More information on the project website http://www.interreg-central.eu/Content.Node/CitiEnGov.html
Central Europe programme website www.europasrodkowa.gov.pl
Interreg Central Europe programme website www.interreg-central.eu